Tuesday, July 02, 2002

so i cleaned my bathroom and kinda cleaned my room. it was a great feeling getting my things done. then i went to eat and then i went to oxnard college. i wasnt the best i was wearing powerpuff girls shirt and my black pants w/o a belt so they were falling off my ass. i was looking around and then i saw two really nice looking boys in a car. they were really nice looking but i looked like crap and was really apprehensive about getting out of the car. but i had to to get my brother. no pretty boys. it was weird my phone didnt work and then it did. it was strange i was trying to call someone but the phone was not working. so i was kinda frustrated. but then the phone started working. so i was ok. nothing else today pretty boring and mundane. i jump rope and then i pretend swim. im a bored soul. im thinking about things like how will i spend my money. i dont have a lot but it a lot more than i had a month ago. it just sits there staring at me menacingly, and me i want to spend but in a way i cant. i need a job. so i will have money but then i want to go to school and stuff. but my parents are thinking ventura college or a big time college. but i dont think i want to be this close to home and that far away from southern california. i want to go to Orange Coast College. fashion merchandising i think thats what it called.