Wednesday, June 26, 2002

heres a copy of the letter i wrote to Hollywood Film School regarding our work as an extra:

To Whom It May Comcern:

My name is Eizelle Gonzales. I was an extra in the movie May Day which was filmed on July 21, 2001 in the PAL Gym or formally the Oxnard High School Gym in Oxnard, California. Me along with may others were extras in this film. We came at 11am and a few of us stayed till 10pm some of us till 1am. I was one of them. We were promised $50 to stay till 10pm or longer. Till this day I have not seen the money that you have promised me and all the others that stayed the extended hours, but I cannot speak for the others that were at the movie filming. It may be a little forward of me to ask of it now being it is almost a year later but, I feel that it is only right for me to ask because you promised. I know from a previous letter you sent me that the movie was not sold. You also said that you would send the letter soon and it has almost been a year. Unfortunatly, you asked if I had a list of the people who were extras, I don't. I only know one person because she lives near me but that's it. I do know the first names of a few people if that helps. I remember Tony, Griffin, and Eddie. They were from Thousand Oaks. But that's it. It probably didn't help much, but it's a start.

Thanks for taking the time to read my letter. I hope to hear from you soon. One more question, could i have a copy of the movie if that's not too much to ask? Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Eizelle Gonzales