Sunday, June 30, 2002

today was normal, church and then the usual. i woke up early to take a shower and then my hair was all over the place today. ah then i went to the store and bought my plaid shorts that i wanted and then i was happy.you know how im not going on the camping trip, well i feel really bad now b/c i WANT to go. i will feel so left out and it kinda suck especially with my church friends.i hate that feeling. i REALLY want to go and it kills me b/c my dads all like you were there last year. but you know what? that was last year and its going to be totally different this year. we are going with a different chaplain and its going to be fun. i just wish that my dad would realize these things. i wish my parents would be on the same page as me and be accepting of everything i do. i want to go to a community college not UCSB. i want to go to coasta mesa. i dont care.UCSB has nothing to offer to me at the current moment. i just want to live and be happy. if i live in SB i might be a little happy but not to the fullest extent. why can they just be supportive? thats all i ask for. anyways i washed the car and got another $10 and then i got a graduation card from my sunday school teacher from kindergarden with $20. i was so suprised. now i have some money and i have to save for stuff. i think im just going to buy my ear stretcher things and then keep my money for myself. then i fell asleep after i washed the car. i was knocked out till about 6pm. so i couldnt call stephanie. i feel bad. so maybe tomorrow we could go and shop. im kinda on the ify side b/c i really want to ask my mom if i can go on the rafting trip b/c i REALLY want to go. so i guess this week i will have to work on that.