Thursday, June 27, 2002

so my plans may be temporarly halted but i have two weeks to correct it. i didnt do anything wrong. ive been the good child and what do i get in return? nothing. i graduate and i get nothing. its seems as if all my hard work doesnt go rewarded. my brother on the other hand can get $300 or more club while i get NOTHING! currently i dont want to talk about b/c it really upsets me, but from what you are reading you can probably guess. im kinda, no REALLY upset! what pisses mr off is that my dad won talk to me about it. ahhhhhh it makes me mad thinking about it so i wont talk about it. yesterday it was pretty gloomy.but me, charisse, winona, joel, annie, jesse, and rachelle watched movies made drinks and had some fun. then i went home and was sad and then today my brother graduated from fremont and he went to an orientation for oxnard college. apparently hes taking classes there.whtever. i need a job! anyways the graduation was long and boring and lot of pictures were taken. you know the usual. tomorrow we are going out to dinner. sounds like fun! yeah good eats. i saw a bunch of people from school said hi. i need to get out! i think my horoscope speaks for me:

Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
Today, dear Aries, your passion and desires will be very intense, almost extreme. This could mean that you emotionally overreact when someone triggers a soar spot. Your sexuality and your creativity will be especially high on a day like this, and you will enjoy everything that has to do with action. This is definitely not a day to stay home! So, go out and have fun!

yeah i think so