Sunday, June 30, 2002

so i go to a graduation party, charisses to be exact. it had LOTS of food and a jolly humper er i mean the jolly jumper. yeah. it was fun. there was some debachury going on in there and there were movies and talking and stuff. they tried to get vital info on me but i will not share. i havent really told anyone about my personal life. only that i want to go to OCC in coasta mesa. i feel really strong about it. im trying to go there b/c its sounds great. i was talking to my dad about it. and my brother tells me that my dad didnt really think that what i was doning was "respectable." the way i see it is that im in the same field as the person who is going to a UC that is majoring communications, or in physical education. it kills me that my parents tell me thats its my life, but i cant do this or that b/c it will hurt your life. AHHHH! it kills me. the way they see successful is totally different than i see successful.you dont have to go to a good university to be successful. people do it all the time. bah its a shame how parents just dont understand. people go through life making lots of money and they are not happy b/c they are doing something they dont love. i could be working for minimum wage and doing something i love and still be happy. as long as im happy doing something that love and enjoy is all that matters to me. i dont want to be unhappy and my parents want me to do something that makes me unhappy, why? errrr.... tomorrow is my sisters bday so i have to call her. oh well. what can i do? its my future.