Sunday, September 01, 2002

today was a strange day. first i ate breakfast. you know what is that. i havent eaten breakfast in the longest time. b/c im a teenager i wake up late and stuff so i bypass breakfast and go straight to lunch. then we get a new tv. if youve been to my house, you kow that i have the smallest tv. its for the 1970s and its still good. but my dad wnated a change so we went back the the normal 32 inches. scary but true. my eyes still havent adjusted. hey we got a new chair out of this for free. anyway now i have a tv in my room with a super nes. you we can all have mass tournaments of tetris and mario kart. wacha! then i had to clean my room. it was a mess. clothes everywhere. there is no more rocking chair in my room. im kinda bummed b/c i liked how it kept my clothes all organized. i had to rearragne my room many times before getting the right setting. my tv is noe sitting on a chair. so currently i have no chair but tomorrow i wil dust off one and have a proper seating arrangement. i also got a new screen name. ill be on it when the thunderbirds are on while im on the computer. its thunderbird 3 ir. if you dont know thunderbird three is piloted by allen tracy the youngest brother and its a rocket and ir stands for international rescue. its great. i love it so if i mysteriously disapear for like 30 minutes thunderbirds is on that or tony hawk is on but i usually put an away message. so yeah thurnderbirds are go!