Wednesday, August 28, 2002

again i am typing between commercials. the tv compells me to not type or do any internet stuff. if i give a late response to your im im watching tv. either tony hawk or something else is on. so i was oalying th easy stuff on the piano and i come across this song. i guess when i was little it was not at all funny but now when i look at it now its like, oh man is this song funny as hell. i was laughng on the piano for the longest time. heres the song:

52. I Love Little Pussy
i love little pussy,
her coat is so warm;
and if you dont hurt her,
shell do me no harm.

its a real song so dont look at me like that. its a "german folk song"

ok back to my day i wake up my mom leaves. i was about to ask her about the money but i didnt. im so scared b/c what if she says no. you know. it hurts me b/c i really want this i dont want to live in santa barbara thats where they want me to be. but i want to be in long beach. ahhhh the first problem was trying to get the application finished now its hey lets pay so the good college will actually give you a chance. ha. its gonna be hard to ask my mom . ha then i go on the computer of a short while but then the thunderbirds some on so i shut down to watch that. then i get a call from stepanie from school. i guess it was lunch and then she hung up. so thehhn i was alone again with the marionettes on the tv. its so amazing how great that show is. its just great. i cant wait to see the thrilling conclusion tomorrow. my favorite thunderbird is thunderbird 3. i think my licence plate is going to say TB 3 b/c its my favorite rocket and im the third born so it all works out. ah great show the thinderbirds. then i got to the exchange with my mom b/c my brothere had to get stuff for school. in the process i got new slip covers and 2 glue sticks. great. and then i went to the clothes section to get some clearence items but no i found out that there are so much better clothes in the little boys section anf its cheap. i was trying on this button up and then i look in a mirror and it looks so much like a girls shirt. it has all the cuts its great and it only $7.99. so im getting that as soon as i get some money. i really like that shirt and it was small in the littler boys shirts. then i go back home discover the funny song of the day. i had a deep thought moment. i was think about how life will be when everyone is really gone for school. its weird knowing that i wont see some peope till chirstmas. and i rememberr my sister. she had these close friends and like they would go out and stuff. they lost a lot of contact in college. they made new friends and then they now dont really talk. we all have to grow up one day i feel as if i still havent grown. i have nowhere to go yet it my parents want me to do what they want or they will basically disown me. so im kinda stuck.