Saturday, August 31, 2002

my nieghbors are having a party, right now they are on i need a girl part one they just played still fly by how the hell cares and they played i need a girl part two just a few minutes ago. i say if you play both of those songs you play them in order or you dont play them at all. so i keep you updated on the music. but then it kinda made me think. if i were to have a party, i would so have a band play instead of a dj. just to piss off my neighbors who are having the party right now. i mean a band is great and so much more interactive and can be loud and piss off people. i mean were are the most quietest and a really loud show at my house would so be funny. now its just illegal, its 11pm and the music is still loud i cant wait for the cops. that reminds me i have to get the camera ready. now its that song that sound all not from here and produced by dr dre ah i dont care. anyways i did nothing if you want to know. you think i lie, well i watched a lot of tv and if you ask me tv can get boring. i went to hollywood video and got LOTR and the princess diraies and then we went on a look for thunderbird 6 the movie. still looking.