Friday, August 30, 2002

so it was not as bad as i thought. i had a beautiful dream that my parents smiled and told me that it was ok and that they would support me. then i woke up. last night i hod almost no sleep. i took some pills with caffene i guess and i didnt sleep at all. i woke up in 2 hour intervals. so im tired tonight. i went to my weekly journey to the grocery store. i like going there. anyways no big stand outs. there was this kid he was so funny. he was like "ha ha ha tomato" im like i want to know the joke. he was like 3 or 4. he was funny. he asked millions of questions and was like look an apple. would you eat it mom? and the apple was like a fake big smiling apple. it was great. then this is so random. i was in the cheese isle and this random kid was like you like my ring to me. and all i see is a plastic bug resting on a twisty tie from the fruit section. it was really cute i said i loved it and that i would go out and spend my allowance just to get one an hopefully start the trend to end all trends. then he left. it was fun. kinda refreshing. then i do nothing. linda came by picked up my skirt and then it was back to nothing. as you can see i dont really get out. but there is this show on the learning channel about teenagers. its really interesting. i found out that your legs stop growing when a girl start her period. and then our spins stop growing when they reach 14. i was screwed and fucked from the beginning. i will never grow. my legs stopped at 12 and my back at fourteen fuck. i never had time to grow. i also weight the same weight i did when i was in the 8th grade. damn i suck. you know what is played out, college. yeah also roomates. i hate talking to my parents about it and i hate looking for perspective roomates. played out.
if you get a chance watch the Teen Species on the learning channel. it is so interesting.