Monday, August 26, 2002

yesterday was rachelles goodbye dinner. it was faboulous. i had the spagetti with maranara sauce. it was good. it was a pretty heafty plate and i finished it. we were all wearing nice clothes. fun times. then a few of us went to rachelles house and watched out cold. predictable yet funny. anyways it was overall a great night of looking good and feeling full. and again i say good times. that and its probabaly one of the last good times rachelle will have in oxnard. i saw her picture thing too. then it made me think of my pictures so i got them developed today. they came out good. lots of pictures from the side and back. i drove my brother and his friend john on base. then i drove them home. for a while i did nothing b/c my mom my brother and and bunch my brothers friends were at the beach. me you ask. well i was sleeping on my fat ass and back and sometimes on my side till 12. i ran around the house. i was thinking about getting naked but i was like what if they come home. there is always a next time. hahaha. school is starting up i have to send away my money. i saw mrs philbrick and mrt decker today b/c i live right by the district thing. scarry. back to sunday i saw the movie hook for like the 400th time. you know rufio, yeah the filipino. he was the head of the lost boys. that moves the filipinos up on the movie scale. but then he dies, down the scale. on the tv they cut his last speach to peter pan, more down the scale. its sad really. back to today. the sting is on. its a really good movie but tony hawk tour is on so i dont know. then john drops off a really good pie. really good. oh man its sooo good. and if you dont know, robert earl is the man