Thursday, August 29, 2002

mtv kills me! first of all i saw in interview with the strokes. but it was really and interview with moby the strokes were in the background. and then they started attacking each other. then i saw the hives. they walked in with like a letter on each of their shirts all spelling the hives. great. then the vines preformed with the hives like one after the other. ok. i saw what i wanted but it took so long. i had to watch all the crap. i saw the vine break shit so i was happy. then the channel was changed. i saw the thinderbirds like three times today. i was really happy b/c it was the thrilling conclusion to yesterdays show. im kinda pissed b.c i dont think my parents are going to pay for my application fee. so i guess ill be stuck in oxnard doing nothing but sitting on my fat ass doing nothing but watch my dreams go down the fucking drain. thanks you guys for all your support yeah i love you too.