Thursday, August 22, 2002

i wake up on a sour note towards mci telemarketers. its about 10am and the phone rings. im barely awake. i hear a vocie on the answering machine and i thought it was my dad so i run to the phone and pick it up. but to my dismay, it was a fucking telemarketer looking for my dad. oh man i was so fucking pissed. i wake up 2 hours than normal to tell a fucking telemarketer to call back later b/c my dad is not home. fuck mci telemarketers for fooling me into picking up the fucking phone at 10am in the fucking morning. i feel violated too b/c i thought it was something important not a stupid invenstment fraudulent company looking for my dad who by the way wouldnt give them the time of day b/c you but the shit out of my family! argh!
i get up at 11am and then i eat and stuff and then watch some tv. i see the coldplay video and i melt. i love their music sooo much. its just really good music. and i also saw the $2 bill on mtv today, that made me super happy. but i saw them on e! and its kinda sad b/c i think the ojnly reason why they like coldplay in b/c celebrities like them therefore e! likes them. its kinda sad. i so wanted to go the listening party yesterday. i knew about the day of but sadly i cannot drive there. i was bummed. oh well ive been bummed out so many times.
then i go to 7 11 on patterson it was on the way to picking up my brother. i got my tj cup! woo im soo happy. it is a big cup and i drank it all. i had to piss like mad but it was all good. i have my cup and my mission was complete. thats one down now for my college application. bah!