Wednesday, September 04, 2002

so i wake up and turn on the tv. nothing on just talk shows. they kinda get repetitive. anyways i wake up each morning and anticipate watching the thunderbirds. today was really cool. anyways i really did nothing. i could have gone to the school and got my transcript but no ill wait till tomorrow. hopefully it wont rain but then again it should rain. we need rain. rain is good. i saw a rainbow it was near my house. i was looking out my back window and i see it. it was beautiful. i havent seen one in a long time and it was kinda of a crappy day. it got dark fast and it was all red outside. which was kinda cool. i guess. but it was hot in my house. like it make your back sweat. anyways i went to the library and i could find the book i was looking for so i left and went back home. tomorrow i have to go and get my transcript and then go to the wherehouse.