Monday, September 02, 2002

im still adjusting to the new tv. its kinda giving me a headache but i think i can last the day. i got basic channels on my tv. im happy b/c now i can wattch late night in the comfort of my own bed. ah its great. i can get only 1-13 b/c those are the only buttons on the screen. you have to remember that this is a tv from the 70s and you just dont get regular channels. you have to tune the channels like you do a radio. yeah its get b/c it is so old but it still works fine. im happy i have a tv in my room. and i guess b/c it was labor day everyone in my neighborhood decided to have a party. the block was full of people. i had the window open and such and it was pretty fun watching peole have fun. i was inside tuning my tv and i still have no chair in my room.and i saw the first thunderbirds. it was a good show i cant wait to see the thrilling conclusion as always. i need a chair so i have to keep on reminding me. you think that i would remember that i have a missing chair, oh but you dont. i also saw the princess diaries. its a good movie i guess. i didnt know that robert carmine was in the movie.i was like ive seen that guy before and then my sister was like he was in the virgin suicides i havent seen that movie. she like his name is robert schwartzman. then there is this scene in the movie where hes in a band im like holy shit thats the lead guy in rooney. and apparently hes brother to jason schwartzman. i guess i am so behind i just thought he was in rooney and i think he was in the virgin suicides i dont know we didnt get past the opening. anyways he saved the movie. thats funny b/c i just thought he was in rooney. ok anyways, yeah if you see it see it for robert from rooney.
then see my neighbors cousin again. ah no matter how many times i try to phase this boy out i still like him. ah im so bad. anyways he out of my league right. he likes hip hop and stuff and nice cars. yeah hes out of my league thats what ill keep telling myself.