Monday, August 19, 2002

so im still kinda stoked and am more motivated to go to the x games than ever. this year is turning out to be great. i hooked im just watching and watching. even the repeats ah i have no life. well i did go to the 7 11 on woolly. i drove myself. anyways i went inside with one purpose to find that damn cup. to my luck it was tara hamilton. i didnt want that one i want tj so i have to go to patterson. ah i need to find a reason to go there now. today i used the library but i did go. i found the graphic novel section and checked out a good coming of age book that i plan to read tonight. i have to go and apply soon like this week hopefully. kinda upset that i didnt get my cup but i will hopefully try tomorrow. The current mood of punkmonkey182@yahoo.com at www.imood.com
i was driving and i thought this truck was following me and i look in my rear view and he was apparently it was one of the people that goes to that one house in my street. i was like fucka stop following me but then i realized that he had to follow me so im sorry for calling you fucka whoever you are.