Sunday, August 18, 2002

so i thought today i was going to get some slurpees and my tickets but i did neither. i was really lazy. so i dreamed of my tj lavin cup that one day i WILL get. i was too into the x games. it was so awesome its just to hard to speak. im watching again just to see a code so i could win. have you seen the commercial with the people running on the freeways and stuff? i dont know why but i love that commercial. it kinda makes me happy. anyways i went to church today and again it looks like a lot more people go to church at an earlier time than on normal time. its strange. im thinking, would you remember me if the last time you saw me i had my old glasses and long hair? i dont know. then we went to the store. yesterday i remember wanting a bowling bag type bag at the old navy. it was fourteen $ dollars. so i was thinking how life would be with a cool bag by my side but my dada was like no. so that dream was gone. if anyone has a computer that isnt dumb can i use it so i can go to college. you see i have to finish my application and my computer is dumb. anyone anyone? please i need a to use a computer i dont take up much space. anyways i have some money now so im pretty happy kinda but i cant really spend it. i figures that if i get the van i could make friends with party people and be a sober driver for drunk people and get money off of them like five dollars each ride and if you barf in my van you have to clean it and then pay ten dollars. great thats how im going to pay for food and gas. sounds like a plan to me. i washed the van and got sme money and then i feel asleep b/c i was tired and then they threatend to send me to ventura so im in a rush to look for a computer rush rush.
coolest sight of the day: mike metzger doing a back to back backflip on a 250cc dirt bike and tj lavin in the crowd.