Wednesday, August 14, 2002

my hair was being extra cooporative today. it was easy to blow dry and such thank you hair. so i wake up again to a lawn mower. it kinda bugs b/c yesterday i woke up b/c my brother was mowing the lawn. thats ok b/c it is keeping up the apperance of my house. other people didnt have to copy them. at least they werent playing nelly or afroman in the process. oh man who ever did that needs to stop. so last night i decided to drop the blue nail polish and go for the green. the blue was chipping so i had to change it. so i file my nails a bit buff them and today when i woke up i painted them green or forest from what the bottle says. anyways for lunch i decided to make some top ramen b/c i havent had it in a long time. it was good just like i remember. yum yum. but it burned my tounge so bad. but yum either way. so my mom told me to get dressed b/c she wants to go to the base and get some stuff so i agree. then i realize that there is a dent in the shape of something on my left fingernail polish. DAMN! oh well i drive my mom to pick up my brother at the golf course and then off to the store we go. i wanted a lot of things but the best thing i got was the blue pepsi. i like it sooo much better than the vanilla coke. i think im crazy but who cares? its a sada and its blue and it is like drinking candy so i am cool with it. oh yeah and i got some new pjs butterscotch. i saw charisse walking in as the new gc song came on. it was weird b/c i could get some san diego station but no kroq. funny. anywasy they played good music till i started driving. then i drive home and life becomes boring. at the store i got three smiles from people i dont know. it creeped me out. yuck. but the blue pepsi was my highlight. i didnt go to the grocery store. i think the next time i go there i am going to take the "daily" sign. tomorrow is winonas goodbye bonanza. i think im bringing some fresh fruit. woo hoo healthy! but alas i have no more suit. well a nice one. the last time i went kyacking i used my nice suit. when i got home i guess i left it in the garage and nobody hung it up so when i go to look for it last week it was all moldy and stretched out. its really gross so i had to throw it away. it mad me sad. so all i have left is my other school suit. i wore it last time b/c that same suit was wet. bah! i loved that suit. i thought ian thorpe was just a passing thing but hes too cute to dismiss.