Tuesday, July 23, 2002

i really did nothing today. fun times i guess. i sort of cleaned my room. i had to hide all the stuff that i got from "hiking" it was fun looking for places to hide pictures. it was fun. then olivers twist come on. then i kinda had a weird dream. i was in it and so was kelly slater again, jason ellis (a pro skater), bam margera (another pro skater), actually a bunch of pro skaters, howlin pelle almqvist from the hives, a bunch of people from my church, and some people from school. it starts off with me and a buch of pro skaters in the store and we are looking for skateboards. i find a cheap bam longboard. and then we walk out into a mall. the next thing i rememeber is paddling out to cabo san lucas with kelly slater. like we had to paddle to the city. then a storm came and we paddled to a tarmac in the middle of the ocean and then air lifted to an island. in the plane, howlin' pelle almqvist is telling a story. when we land we sit in some kinda hut and watch filipino dancers sing xmas carols. then i leave early to claim a room with my friend amelia from church and a bunch of people look at me weird but i dont care. thats my dream weird huh? then i wake up. it was strange. it was also weird b/c the first part of my dream the mountains exploded. i was scared. it was so weird. then i was paddling out in cabo. fun times in eizelles dreams. i guess thats where my life is, in my dreams.
kevin rose is the boy of my dreams