Thursday, July 18, 2002

so im watching some of my ols sailor moon tapes and i find an episode of ghostwriter. i remember liking that show a lot. i sooo wanted to be a part of that show when i was little.tina was my favorite i guess b/c she the asian one i even had pens with string around my neck. haha it brings back the good ole days when public television was all i ever watched. it got me though my childhood. good thing i taped that one too or else i would have never remembered that i loved that show. anyways so i go on the computer and look up the show and suprisingly there are lots of pages.there are a lot of crazy people like me. yeah i was so amazed that there are site about the show now and they are maintained by people my age and older. funny. i remember so much b/c ive seen them all. like the drug one or the one where they made the music video. it makes me want to have this channel called noggen. they show it all the time. but sadly i dont. they also show daria. when i was watching the show i always thought that tina and alex were going out. one they were always together liked they were the ones pairing up, two they kissed and there were other signs of affection on the show and almost every press shot they are standing next to each other. its strange. anyways. there are so many sites about them. ill post them up tonight and some pictures.