Wednesday, July 17, 2002

so today was insanly boring as compared to yesterday. my brother was not home he went to maghic mountain. oooo i say.so i walked yes walked to the thrift stor by my house. it was fun actually. i got two ties and i was about to by a two dollar camera. it was old and looked cool.i also wanted a radio that looked old and some speakers but i had to refrain. ah the day i dont go out and do something, my sister and my bro do. geeze it is sooo boring at my house. so i made funnel cake with a funnel! and i also made a batch with banana. they were all good! i sat at home and watched tv and went online and maeched up and down the stairs and listend to the radio. i was so borined i forgot to shower. i guess i shower less b/ i dont see people as often. ha ha i guess. then i get an email from my youth leader. she says something like my patience will pay off in the long run. i hope it does. i pray when i get the chance about that all the time. i have dreams and such too. my mom want to get me into advertising b/c i have wild and crazy ideas. at least she accepcts the fact that i dot want anything conventional. then later today i get and letter saying that i got accepted to some arts college that i didnt even apply too. what im saying is that at least its not brooks. you know what im saying? so i dont know. i want to go to a four year state or what. then my dad says something about a job in D.C. you know the big top. he says the job is in the white house. he wants it bad! i dont. i want to stay here. not oxnard but california. i love cali. not oxnard. anyways if he gets th job i want o live in the house and rent it out to people while i love in it or i stay and they give me the money every month. you know. but it will never happen just another fantasty. a sweet sweet fantasty. ahh.... home.