Friday, July 19, 2002

ha ha i lie i didnt really post them up. i guess ill get to that someday.

today was neighboehood mow your lawn day. like three people decided to mow their lawns in the morning my family included. ah it was crazy. i mean yeah mow the lawn but dont play bad music. i was first awakend by a lawn mower second who the hell listens to afroman? like that song is so old. someone had to play it loud and then play nelly after it. err...it was only 10 something in the morning. no with the afroman and nelly. err...it irratates me so i played my music loud. ha. i cant hear your crap ass music bitches. then im realize that my church friends are gone. so im left behind while they are having fun on 10 hour bus ride to a river rafting trip i cound not attend. ah i guess it is just better to let it go. so i go grocery shopping with my mom b/c i have nothing else better to do. i got some gummy bears and i developed pictures out of this excursion. its sad b/c i havent really gotten out of the house this whole week except on monday. mundane is the one word to discribe things. hmm....i went to the thrift shop. but that doesnt count, i walked and i was alone. so hmm...other than that i stay home. home is not so bad. i guess. if my dad gets that job ill either stay in california or got to maryland with my parents and try to find something there. change isnt always bad but maryland isnt for me. i think. i was thinking like i always do in the grocery store about starburst candy and how they have different wrappers for each theme flavor. like tropical is green california is blue original is yellow. but they changed it. one color for every theme in the big bags. in my opinion that was a bad move i mean how the hell are you going to tell the difference between california fruits and original. i mean i thought original had a plum flavor, but no it was california fruits. then i got some pictures back always fun and then i looked for some new socks. i wore some cool pants that were in my dads closet. they are for the 70s therefore they are cool. i love my new pants. they are not even new. ah. if only seinfield didnt come up with a show about nothing b/c i thnk i can do a show about nothing. and vanilla coke....oh man SHIT! it tastes like crap! i hate it so much. my mom tossed it to me, it hit me on the head to spite me. it is on the devil list along with cake, ketsup of different colors, and john tesh. its gets bigger and bigger everyday. like the funnel cake from magic mountain. its basically fried cake batter not fried flour like mine. i had nobody to share with me except my mom and my dog. my dog is my best friend. i take him out to the park and suck and we run and stuff. i didnt go to the beach today to run i have these back pains that come and go. i guess because of that gnarly crash i had. i cant remember the dirt bike or the wakeboard. they were both bad. it hurts to cough, sneeze and to breath. like taking deep breaths hurts. really bad. sneezing hurts too. but i like sneezing b/c it adds pain making it feel a little better. . i like just icing it down and then putting icy hot on it. i smell like old man... speaking of old man, the ice cream magically was in the refridgerator this morning. i guess i cant distinguish the difference between freezer and fridge and i have hadt the same fridge/freezer for umm...18 years. yeah it was not big for me b/c a while ago i put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge and i poured fruit juice in my coca thinking it was milk. haha. it kinda is normal for me. so the ice cream melted, it became ice cream after a few hours of freezing. ouch ouch ouch.... breathing deeply hurts. and i have a weak stomach that gets mad bits of gas everyonce and a while. i fart like no other. yesterday i was farting like a mad banchee. like every second. if i wasnt burping i was farting. my brother hated it. i thought it was pretty funny.

dream log: rice crispies, fat mike from nofx, tony sly from NUFAN, OHS swimming pool, Frankenstien. they were all in my dream. i did watch young frankenstien, i read an atricle about fat wreck chords and i was thinking about going swimming. the rice crispies i dont know.