Sunday, July 14, 2002

did i mention how much my parents piss me off. errr... they told me that i HAve to have somthing that i have to get into if i go to college. i told them i got into san jose state but they dont really want me to go there b/c "i dont have direction" ha! they also said that i would be better off working in mcdonalds on ventura road. hahaha! it made me so mad. i was really mad. the lack of support in my family hurts me. i told them i wanted to go into apperel merchandising but they were all not to proud. yeah in using that as fuel to go out and be sucessful and get the hell out. i hate it here. and you ask me why i have to lie to them to get out of the house. its great. i was so so much happier when i was out "hiking" it was great. i was away form the house, around people that are cool. i really dont d