Tuesday, July 30, 2002

a day of nothing again. geeze i like watching tv all day from 12pm to roughly 12am. yeah dont look at me like that. you can ask me whats on b/c i probably know. i watch tv and work on my scrapbook. its great. i listen to the tv and then i work on stuff. im eventually going to get to sewing things b/c i am eventually going to finsh my scrapbook and i will have nothing to do. so i guess ill have to take up sewing. i realized that it is a long way from now till january when hopefully college will start for me. right now im relaxing b/c its going to be like november all over again.stress and stuff. i have to get all this fed aide stuff straightened out and stuff and i have to start looking for the scholarships and stuff. i found a prospective apartment if i am to go there. i just have to find some people that i know to live with me in long beach. thats if i go there. so im kinda nervous. b/c like what happens if i dont get in. you know? i have all that stress that you all felt just later. it is stange. im kinda feeling left out b.c everyone is leaving or planning to leave. im just here like in the city like oh well. like iust watch the grass grow and keep lookin to the past b/c of my scrapbook. er...i finally figure things out so i hope it works. my inital plan fails so i try again. and this time im not going to let my guard down im going to do my best and all that junk.
so nothing funny happend today. i watched the mighty ducks. i have to say that that is a good disney movie for a disney movie. they say bitch, ass and hell in the movie and they still get a pg rating. thats like a pg13 standards for today.
oh yeah so im flossing my teeth. and the floss gets stuck in my teeth. like i cant get the sting out. i freak out. floss in the teeth not so sexy so im trying to pull it out b/c it is basically tangled in betewwn my teeth. like its waxed but the strings all caom out so not so waxy floss. it is like stuck in my teeth for like 2 minutes. thats 2 minutes too long. and then im wiggling it around and it comes out. im like woo. how would life be if dental floss was stuck in my teeth forever?