Sunday, July 28, 2002

i woke up with a red eye today. it was not so bad but it still itched. and it still does. so i go to church and it is a chaplian that we havent had in a while. he is good but his sermons are like lessons. they give explinations and stuff. basically you can be tested on all the things he said today. my borther and i kept on joking about test on tuesday. and then i said that that would be a good band name. then i went home b/c i didnt want to go to the classic car show so i drove my moms car while my dad and mom drove behind me. they said i was driving fast. but i say 55 is not fast for a 45 area. then i did laundry and then my sister left and she dropped me off at the rite aide so can get some pictures developed. but i instead went to albertsons b/c they had one hour reprints. and there was a sale there too. 50% off reprints. great! i got 9 prints for $1.67 instead of $3.something.
then i walked home but then my neighbor pulled up and asked me if i needed ride. so i got a ride home. then i worked on my scrapbook. and then now im here