Thursday, July 25, 2002

seriously i think im loosing my sense of taste past 8pm. its eitherr my stupid sinus or im really loosing my taste. it sucks.grr...it makes me mad. i cant taste the fried chicken that i ate or the sewwt and sour sauce i used as a garnish. dammit i want to taste. maybe i have to take more care of myself. b/c this sinus keeps me awake in the morning. i sneeze and then i blow my nose than i try to sleep buit i cant b.c i wasted so much time blowing my nose and making sure that i can breath that i forget about sleeping. then during the middle of the day im really tired b/c all day i blow my nose making sure that im not loosing my sense of taste but then i forget that im tried b/c i lose myself in blowing my nose. its tiring and im sleepy all b/c i blow my nose. i can sort of smell but then i cant. so it sucks. boo to my nose...and not that my sinus is bad either. i mean it doesnt even make a noise when i breath in. geeze.
so today was just stay at home and see if i can taste things and cringe in pain day. i had cramps to start off with really bad ones and i took a tylonol but it took forever to work like an hour before it acutually started to work. so i had a hot pack on my stomach for and hour. and then the tylonol started to work. i finally got my picture id. horray! i watched motocrossed for the whatever time and i played some games on the computer. right now im watching billy madison. fun times!

kevin rose is the boy of my dreams