Sunday, June 23, 2002

so today was fun. i wore a skirt to church and people were suprised. it was fun. then i went shopping and i wnated to buy shorts buy NO! i dont have and ID! damnit! so i look around at the magazines and talk to my friend jamar who works there. then i go home and do nothing and eat and then my sister asks me if i wanted to go to the esplanade to get some things. so i go. i first go to payless to look for shoes for my brother and we find nothing. then we go to tillys. i see my froend lawna doyle. it was fun seeing people that i havent seen in a while. so she has short hair now. and its amazing what you learn about people. but hey whatever makes you happy right? then i see my next future husband. he was a surfer with a curly bushy hair, anyways he had old man shoes. ive been wanting a pair of old man shoes for the longest! it was great! i love him! ill probably never see him again oh well, then i saw a bunch of boys at old navy and they were looking at me...but they were eh, only on was ok. then i go home my dad leaves and i stay home. no shoe for me. i dont know why but i didnt call jesse to see if he might want to go. but no. im a lame! so im at home who cares! right? im home. anyways if you want to see a good movie check out this:

murderous deception