Friday, September 06, 2002

on normal days i wake up in one hour intervals in the morning. statring from 10-12. but today i woke up at 11. that never happens. but i didnt go to the grocery store today. that really upset me. i wanted to go but my mom didnt ask me. i guess sometimes she needs her alone time and i give her space. and then the thunderbirds was a repeat from earlier in the week so i was really bummed. oh well so i channel surfed.i watched chasing amy for like the 10th time. it was a crappy day. cloudy and stuff. why cant it just rain? i didnt go back to the school b/c my mm came bakc late from the store and forgot the change at the regester and had to go back to the store. by the time she came back school was well over. b/c of the rally. that too. it kept me away from the school that and traffic. anyways i watched tv and made another mixtape. thats all ive been doing lately. i need to go and buy more tapes. two ninty minute tapes for 1.50 is not bad at all. ive been looking all over ebay for thunderbird things and i want EVERYTHING! oh man. i havent been doing much. mainly b/c people dont call and i cant get the car. its all good though. im ok. i ma be going crazy but my mom waters me and sometimes puts me out in the sun to keep me sane.