Tuesday, September 17, 2002

my mom found out that my sister got a tatoo this weekend. and she like why is it so ugly? she could have gotten a butterfly or a tweety bird on her ankel? you know. then she says that she stupid b/c she could get diseases and stuff. yeah only if the needle is drity or someone else used it or whatever. i really wanted to get out of the house but no. i dont think she would let me use the car. she was really annoying, more annoying that normal. ah i really need to get out of the house. i really dont remember the last time i got out for a while. i do go out but its either to the store real fast or some short erand. arg...i wanna go somewhere. and then i realized that people are leaving for school soon. *sigh* i saw revenge of the nerds today. it is probably one of the greatest movies. really. i dot do much but shower, sleep, eat, and watch tv. my dad made a really good observation today, i dont change out of my pjs. i dont b.c i dont do anything and it makes me feel like more of a slacker. ah im tired of doing nothing.