Monday, September 16, 2002

i love expresso. love love love. without it i probably would have passed out in the elevator. i stayed with my sister last night in the hospital. it was probably the most uncomfortable sleep i have ever had. EVER! first i got to lie down on the vynil couch that makes noise and realized that it smelled of band-aids. so did the blanket the hospital gave me. everything in the hospital smells like band aide.it was giving me a head ache. it took me a while to get to sleep but when i did the I V machine decided to beep b/c there was no more I V. so i got up and went to the restroom and then i got the nurse. b/c who can sleep with a beeping noise for an I V machine? then i went back to sleep and was awkwardly awakened by a nurse drawing blood from my sister and talking loud. i couldnt go back to sleep b/c people were walking in and out ouf the room. i tried but no luck. i porbably had about 4 hours of sleep. when my mom came the doctor came, and said that my sister could go. finally! my mom dragged me all over the hospital looking for paper work. and i was sleeping the the elevator, the chairs that i sat on and by the windows. sio my mom gave me money ro get a coffee so i got the expresso and it was what i needed. i had enough energy to go the rest of the day. ah. im ready to go to sleep. kinda. the vynil couch was sticking to my skin too. like at times my back and my arm. i had to peel my body off the couch and that was gross. then we finally got home and i watched tv. ah time to be home.