Thursday, September 12, 2002

my sister is going to the emergency room. they just left. she had bad stomach pains. so ill be up all night. watching tv to pass the time. not like i do that anyways but who can sleep. the last time i remember the emergency room or an incident that required a emergeny room my grampa was weezing badly. i dont really want to remember that but yeah. it was the start for all his problems b/c of the 13 years or more years of chain smoking. im kinda scared b/c i hate the hospital. thats why i cant become a doctor. my fear of just the hospital. i dont like how it is cold. that and i have a fear of getting lost in one. liek i cant find my way back to my room if i go out for a walk. you know.
the beginning of my day was mundane as it always is. i finally got my transcript from the school. i also finally finished charisses mixtape. yeah. i went to albersons and made the photo cpoies. i ran into crystal teran and michelle mooney and bobby dont remember the last name. sorry. it was nice seeing people that i havent seen in a while. and then my mom tells me to get a job b/c yeah thinking about it i do need one. must get job to not be bored.