Tuesday, September 10, 2002

im kinda pissed. my sister calls me upstairs to tell me to throw out the trash. im like yeah i dont use that toilet. and she like were you waiting for the weekend till i throw it out. im like i use the one near the door but not that one by the toilet. that and the trash can is outside for pickup. and i was going to do it first thing tomorrow morning. i was pissed. i was like fuck you! (in my head) errr....just cause she has a job she doesnt have the time to throw out a plastic bag. im home all day. yeah im watching tv all day. err....she irratates me sometimes. like once a month i would clean the restroom, like the whole room but ive decided to clean only my side of the restroom. my side of the mirror and my side of the counter. and if she asks me to clean the restroom i wont do it b/c my side is clean. haha.
im watching the justin timberlake video and the director stloe the ideo of the 7 11 thing from an x games commercial. like tony hawk eric koston and bucky lasek carey hart tommy clowers etc are haing out niking skating and stuff. kinda sad.