Sunday, September 22, 2002

i want fun and i want to be wasted, sort of not really but i do want fun. that and i just saw the making of the andrew w k video for jackass. ah so fun. i wish i was there getting beat up. its better than staying home. anyways i guess you could say that the faucet breaking was a sign b/c when we were about to leave for church, the car wouldnt start. so my dad drove us to church. then we went to the store like always i got a cute roxy skirt for $4.99! its pink and great. so cute.
for the first time, ive never felt so alone. not a call or a message on the machine to make me run. everyone has school or work that they dont have time to do anything on random wednesdays. for the first time, i truely feel alone. there were times when i felt like i was by myself but i knew that people were always there to make me laugh. all i have now is my family. dont get me wrong. i love my family and they make me laugh but there are days when you want to go out and be with people who make you feel like hey im not so weird after all . as i sat and watched all my friends leave one by one was like i still have some people. the day i realized that everyone was gone when my parents were talking about charisse and linda and how they visited they were like you should have asked them to leave earlier blah blah b/c you were late for the babysitter. and im like it was my last day to see them and then it hit me. it was my last day to see them. i was sitting at the dinner table thinking that yeah it was the last time. things change.
you never come home to the same home.