Wednesday, September 25, 2002

i wake up and my moom tells me to get dressed b/c we are going on base so im like ok. there my mom pasys me the money she owes me. i also got a new bra. anyways when i have money i dont want to spend it on anything b/c then i wont have any money. and when i dont hav money i want to spend it. i ahvent bought anything really big since my babysitting job. funny b/c when i dont have money i sit and dream of all the possiblities all the things i could buy but now that i have some money i dont buy anything. its actually quite scarry. i thinking about getting some shoes, tickets, some dvds, cds and some clothes.my first big buy is going to be the book. i am so getting the book. this will be the first time in my life that i have $100. by the end of the week i will be in the triple digits. then by the end of the week i will be back to double. oh well. i saw a best of tony hawk tour and it sucks that i cant go to the boom boom huck jam. i really wish i could. i need a car then maybe i can.
its so cold in oxnard. im watching the tonight show and hes says stuff like oh its hot 102. im like in oxnard its foggy cold and cloudy. we are a void for heat. never hot in oxnard.