Sunday, July 07, 2002

there are going to be a lot of sacrafices made. hmm....i just dont know what though. like i want to go "hiking" but if i do that forfits my chance on going rafting. so that sucks. and you all know how much i want to go on this "hiking" trip. i am willing to not go one day and stay home for my mom so that she will she that im not always gone. that i do care about you b/c i was willing to give something up that was for me and i was willing to spend that day at home b/c you know what? i care. i care about what my parents think about me.

anyways thats my little depression..but who cares? eh.... on saturday i realized that eating breakfast is not a part of the plan. i ate breakfast for the first time on saturday and while i was at the store i so wanted to throw it up. it was weird. like it was not settling. but lunch was fine and so was dinner.my sister rented some videos and it was cool. i finally saw oceans eleven. it was good. i knew what was going to happen, like it was almost predictable. but either wayitw was it was good. lets see, i missed a party, i missed a show, i didnt go to the gutiar center, or the bookstore, and i didnt go to best buy. i watched tv b/c you know what? i do everything.