Sunday, July 07, 2002

Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
Today is not a day to pick a fight, dear Aries. Tune into your nurturing side and do something creative. Stick close to home and make some improvements in your living space. Put your passionate nature to use in something productive. Your emotions and actions will be strongly tied to each other, so make sure you are moving from a point of inner depth as opposed to superficiality, otherwise you may end up going somewhere that your heart doesn't really want to go.

this is so on the dot its not funny. i guess i finally accepted defeat. im not going anywhere. my parents are dumb but i love them. i hurts as i said. oh well. i dont know if i should.im am VERY thankful for the effort my youth leader put into trying to get me to go, at least she tried. i want to go but i guess i will always have the good times and i have to stop being selfish.

my dad called my brother a quitter and b/c he is quitting the summer thing that he is taking at the college. i dont think hes a quitter at all. he is a lot smarter than me and he made it through the golf thing. im the quitter. why cant they accept things? my parents have high expectations but they dont offer the proper support that is needed to pad the time when we want to give up. we find them in other place you could say. i look towards my sisters and brother. i might be harsh but its the way i see things in my house.