Tuesday, June 11, 2002

wooo! i got a picture just not a picture with pheniox but oh well i was close. to asking but i didnt want to seem weird. at the party its was basically say goodbye to mr hoag and sigh yearbooks. it was a great feeling not having any more books, homework and stuff. its kinda sad too. i got a call from my sister and she tells me that she tried to call me on sunday. im like why. well she tells me that she went to the phantom planet meet and great and she said she was going to call me so jason schwartzman couls sady happy graduation! AHHH!! i would probably pee my pants! if he called me and said that. then i would say i love you! then i found out that kelly osbourne is going out with gideon from mtv. oh yeah well i have kevin rose at least he doesnt know that yet, from the screensavers! ha he so much cooler anyways. yeah and that mod boy and eddie, and ozma boy. all boys if you didnt know me, you would think they are all a figment of my imagination. but who cares.ill find a boy one day. mark my words. i wrote out my yearbook half pages and then im about to clean out my bag. i am also colse to playing island in the sun on the guitar!