Saturday, June 08, 2002

today was pretty boring. i did my project for home ec and tomorrow i have to do my math project. ar after that im pretty much done! woo woo! party! i dont know but that andrew w k song is playing in my head. then i went out to dinner at kampi. it was good. i had the shrimp. it was fun and interesting, i tried to get bryce to steal the soy sauce bottle and in return ill steal the bowl. but we didnt, big brother was watching. boo! after a bunch of pictures, my mom and i went to the mall. i found a cool skirt for three dollars and i bought a shirt for $10.50. what a bargan! thats my graduation outfit! woo! then i remembered what robby said in physics in response to the mtv movie awards, " the white stipes sucked...eminem was the only good preformance." well only if you knew who the white stripes were and you liked good music you would love the white stripes. they were really cool. i dont care what people think.