Thursday, June 06, 2002

i decided today on my symbol. i was looking all over the place but the thong i choose was something that it retreat to everyday...my blog! i wanted to have a lawn gnome but it would be too depressing. so i chose my blog. in school today everyone was talking about the stabbing. in english we finished tuesdays avec morrie. it was really good. i kinda cried because seeing jack lemmon reminded me of my grandfather. i never really saw him when he died and to tell you the truth i didnt want to. it would haunt me b/c the pictures would flash in my head. and seeing that kinda brought tears to my eyes. anyways back to the school thing, im math it was math stuff and in home ec it was nothing. today i got my yearbook to my suprise it is good. better than i expected. then i studied physics which i dont want to do! i have to force myself to do it. argh! i dont like it. oh well it gives me a reason to get a coffee on the morning. did i tell you that i got free stickers in the mail? i got a vans one, and a jonny moseley one. i was excited. cant wait to order more. oh man do i love the white stripes. those people dancing on stage, yeah i could have been one of them only if i knew! oh well. were in the home strech now...its exciting. graduation is coming soon and i guess ill have to start thing about what i want to do....i dont know.