Sunday, June 09, 2002

today was a nice day! i went to church on a nice sunny day in my new shirt that wont be unvailed until graduation.to the suprise of many, me included my dad went to church. it was a great sermon given by my favorite chaplin amador. it was a good on about joseph and his life, i could help think about the play i didnt see. anyways, i went home and then i did my homework while my brother and my sister went out to spend large amounts of money at one time. my sister got a new car, my brother got a rocket and a new electric guitar and amp. i on the other was at home finishing up my project and calling muricio about our math project due tomorrow. im not worried though. it was pretty easy. i focused most of my energies towards my project. i think it is super keen. YEAH! then im thinking about my sisters car. its a kia. its cute and stuff and i get to drive it when the time comes. i watched a lot of tv and videos, i saw zenon, so little time, some cribs, some music videos, and then more tv. ah the greatness of staying home and doing work, just sit down and watch tv! there is an added noise in my house now. my brother is learnig to play the electric guitar. he is teaching himself and stuff, it seems to me that he likes it. lets see what do i get, NOTHING! my brother has new clubs and and now a guitar? i mean he did pay half, but still its unfair!