Friday, June 21, 2002

i guess the highlight of my day was shopping at the commassary and hearing music that is very unusal for a grocery store. they played bathwater, trouble, and a buck other that i forgot but remembered were good. it was great just shopping with my mom. i drove and stuff and she got me mcdonalds. then i drove home. practiced my land changes and then slept. i dont remember why i wasnt tired i just remember going to the restroom and then lying down. no sleeping. anyways i didn go out today because i didnt think i could. maybe tomoroow. oh but tomorrow im going to see a preview of Hey Arnold. yeah im excited. lets see i didnt do anything else but watch some tv. i saw good videos and the random intelligence with phantom planet. and then some other videos and i saw parts of that thing you do! and i saw most of the producers. while my mom was gone i danced around. i just danced. it was great. i screamed to words of the song and danced. something upset me but i forgot. oh well....