Friday, May 24, 2002

the lakers lost today oh well.back to more important matters, today was the senior goodbye rally. it was not sad but fun i guess. i think of it as a time to have fun and enjoy the time you have with them and to look back on the good ole days. people were all teary eyed and stuff. i mean it wasnt that sad. i guess it was a combination of music and pictures. it was ok that the picture that was taken in senior year ended up in the freshman part at least it was up there. its is called friends and the furries.it is funny. my mom didnt let me go to the play today for some stupid reason. i think it is a way to keep me in the house because i came home "late" last week. i mean i didnt do anything bad. a long time ago, like when i was 12, i got caught for "shoplifting". my mom was kinda mad but no that mad b/c she talked to me the next day. then last year i got grounded b/c i went to the warped tour. my mom didnt talk to me for a week. i mean it was like a killed a mand and had sex with the dead body and she walk in on all the action. i didnt do anything bad. compared to killing a man and having sex with it coming home late and going to shows is a good thing.

in home ec. mrs coldiron saw me doing my moth homework and asked me if i knew how to do BASIC math in my head. i was like yeah. and she asked me what 7x6 is. im like 42 and she like good b/c most people rely on the calculator too much. im like i am very confident in my math skills thank you.

it kinda sucks knowing that all your friends are at the play and i am just sitting here typing on my journal. i wish i had a boy. you wish you knew what boy! hahaha. ill never tell.

there were these guys that we met at the N.U.F.A.N video and they took off with our cds. well i was brosing though the forum on the offical site i found this. i think it is julio imnot sure but i think im pretty sure if that makes sense. anyways they were really cool so lisa emailed them and so did i just for fun. tomorrow a big fat nothing. the beach seems like a good place to go.

ob la de ol la da life goes on....