Sunday, May 19, 2002

im so mad at people who smoke. they gave me this bad cough it hurts everytime i cough. i mean it could be the a/c that was in the glasshouse but it it could also be the fact that we were around a lot of smokers yesterday and that that was the most exposure that ive had whit cigarettes. it suck smoking is a coslty and dirty habit i dont know why people do it. i dont really care if you smoke it was your choice, but just dont do it around me. today i went to church. it was the last day of sunday school. i went to a picnic type thing it was fun i guess. i did nothing else. i cleaned my room and did some of the physics that i dont fully understand. its great. i still have a stupid cough and i need to redecorate my walls, alter a bunch of tee shirts, and then learn how to use the sewing machine. is there amything happening next week? good that gives me time. i missed the strawberry festival oh well...ive only been once but i missed berlin. oh well again. oh yeah the video is dumb reminders by no use for a name if you wanted to know, but i doubt it will be anywhere on tv.
i think my mom realizes that im exactly like her thats why she not too mad at me. as a child she said she would come home late and her mom would get mad at her. so in some way she sees her in me.