Tuesday, May 21, 2002

because im sick, my mom tells me that if i continue to swim that "ill die" and that "if you die well just bury you in ground" its kinda harsh. i just laughed it off but when i think about it, it really hurts me that she would think that. i mean she is my mom and she would say things like that truely hurts me. she could have told me "dont swim for a few days" or something but no she says "your going to die and when you die we're going to bury you" yeah realy helpful. it hurts so much that she would think that and it bugs me. oh well half of the thing my mom says she doesnt mean anyways. i have a feeling that im not her favorite kid at all. i think they love my brother more than anyone. i think they want him to be not me. like there is still hope for him. oh well ill be successful youll see...

when i wok up today i thought it was wednesday b/c i had a dream about school and electronic poker machines. anyways in school we took the golden state exam. it was easy suprisingly. when mr hilburn left the class, the class started playing the penis game. that game is so overrated so i said "vagina." why are people afraid to say that word yet they can say penis. in home ec we are making funnel cakes, in english my teacher is insane! so its all good. i thought i saw punk buddha in the papa roach video and i can sort of taste things but not that well. the medcine im taking sort of makes me dizzy and thats not good. but ill keep on taking it. i need to get better so i dont die. so im peeing like a mad woman who has a bladder infection! its great. i feel all clean inside but with a full bladder so its all good. at lunch jennifer and christa bought everyone food. that was so cool of them to do that. i got a cookie. thanks so much! my short story, i think is pretty good. ill post it up one day but it is way too long.