Sunday, February 02, 2003

today started off pretty boring. i kinda finished off my collage. its pretty gnarly. it looks like i put a lot of time into it but really i didnt. i finished some math. then i went for a drive with my land lady. we went to the mall thats like a few miles up the street. its really nice. it has a tillys and a sports challet a 27 theater movie place shoe pavillion you know the usual. the thing is its like not even a 10 minute drive from my place. weird then we went to ralphs to get some food. i was going to go to get some juice but it was cheaper with a ralphs club card so i decided that ill let my parents get me the juice. i did buy a latte soymilk coffee thing. its pretty good. it has caffeine and ive been needing some b/c i get up early for class that and i need milk. the only real calcium i get is from cheese and i dont eat it on a daily basis. i also bought some swedish fish b/c i need the wrapper for my collage that reminds me i need a picture of a pirate and mayor mccheese.