Tuesday, January 21, 2003

im kinda glad we stood outside for much of the show. it was fun in the cold talking crap about people we didnt know and testing the security. fun times. today i packed away my childhood my stuffed toys and what not it made me very sad. its like in toy story what5 if my toys have feelings. i know im crazy but i think my toys have lives and b/c i packed them in a box they are crying right now feeling betrayed. ah..what have i done?! they are going to be stored in a garage for four years!
my room is almost empty i have to pack the clothes and the other stuff. blah i hae packing and i dont like unpacking a rearranging. i hate the fact that i am spending a lot of money and that im going to be away from the house. i dont have anyone to look foward to seeing all these new faces. holy shit thats a cool feeling! its like starting over. in a way i feel bad for leaving but then again my sisters did it to me so its my turn.
i had a shopping spree in the 99 cent only store. hells yeah. i got a trash can, cotton stuff, a spoon, mustard, drinking glasses, cool stuff. im stil trying to get a hang of this public transit but im very lost. i have to see the maps up front. ah i have buy books and what not. bah!