Monday, January 20, 2003

its like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. i have a place to live therefore im no longer homeless. it feels nice. i have a house. its my life story, you know how i had a job calling old people and telling them their pick up times? i live with a potential client. she not too old she is actually quite cool. she talks a lot too. its cool i have a dead bolt on my door. its a nice room and i have every intention to tape stuff on the walls. its an old house and its right by the bus stop. im going to be public transit queen. i cant have visitors at my house thats the only real drawback. its cool as long as i have a house. anyways me jesse david and stephanie went to the something corporate show. not really we stod outside. it was fun. standing in the cold. oh yeah im writing with the new computer. its cool. nice computer.