Saturday, January 18, 2003

i hate spending money. my parents are spending insane amouts of money today and to me i feel really uncomfortable. it bothers me that they would spend all this money for me. im considering getting a loan to ease the payments for my parents and apply to scholarships and such. cool thig is i got a computer! they are giving me the old computer. i feel really bad. one day i hope to pay them back. b/c ive seen the money we have in accounts, i feel horrible for taking so much money. as long as they dont give me a credit card ill be fine and i wont be getting a car for a while. no more spending.
i noticed that as you get older the more one becomes reliant on folders. i have three folders right now and i need more i cant hold all the important stuff! why the folder!! ah i hate growing up why cant i just stay the same way. i could always take the easy way and notgo to school and what not but a part of me wants to go. its like i want to be old yet be young.