Friday, October 18, 2002

recently i found out that my grandmother was going to marry a white guy. but her parents did not agree and so she married my grandfather. the world would be different if she married the other guy. i wounder if my grandmother ever wonders what the world would be like if she married him. i probably would not have been born. its weird b/c i would have never imagined that kind of thing happens in my family. but it turns out it does. like my grandfater is half spanish. i found that out like 2 years ago and that my real middle name is dela cruz not just cruz. my mom told me that she was majoring in marketing in college. whoa! i dont knwo these things. the newest family fact is that my sister is the first one in my family to have tatoo both sides! funny b/c ill be the first to have stretced out ear holes. at least im not having babies!
when will i ever make sense?
i dont i noticed that i say im going to do things but i never follow through. like im going to call the school. dont do it. eh oh well im eventually going to do it next week. i try to go with my mom to the store but she never asks me anymore. i feel bored. i woke up at 11ish so i could go with my mom but no she doesnt bother to ask me anymore. so i dont bother to ask if i an go. my mom goes a lot of places without me. it bugs too b/c she doesnt ask. that and she didnt buy me gummybears! im the only one home and she doesnt ask me to go anywhere or to drive. she said that one day ill be drving but not now. she told me this b/c i wanted to drive my brother to the movies but no my brother decided not to and my dad said that he did want to see xxx anymore. boo! i just wanted to see the first 15 minutes and then im happy. but no i didnt. my brother went to his friends house and my sister ate out. so i was left at home watching a live preformance of santana on a&e. it was not bad its just the fact that i was at home with my parents that was killing me. my older sister and my younger brother were out today. i didnt go anywhere but around my neighborhood when i walk yolis. how social. yeah i think everyone was at the homecoming game or they had something better to do and just didnt bother to include me. im a bored soul. really. like today i was going to walk over to del taco and get a buritto but i didnt b/c i didnt want to walk. so instead i made a grill cheese sandwich and ate chips and salsa for lunch. it was quite good actually. to top it off i had some orange juice. whoo ha! it was a magical lunch. and then my mom bought me some pineapples...soo good. i love pinapples.