Monday, October 14, 2002

so it gonna be the giants and the angels. finally two teams from california. it feels so good. im supporting the angels. im not a fan of the angels im a fan of the dodgers.
yesterday was like this: church and then i went to the exchange i wanted to buy some stuff but i figured i needed to save my money so i didnt buy anything. i noticed that there are no more teenagers at my chruch. they all went to college or they dont go to my church anymore. it upsets me b/c my mom wants to leave and go to some otherr church. i didnt want to. i guess its like selling out. true my church may have died down with the leaving for some chaplains, its still a church that has been there for me. leaving will only make thing worst for them. it kinda pisses me off b/c the people who went on the rafting trip dont even go to the church anymore or i dont see them as much. then i went home. my sister left for the barnes. i should have gone b/c i had a free capaccino. then my brother left for the best buy to help a friend with a computer. i stayed home and walked yolis with my mom and dad. it was serid my dog never barks at anyone but he barked at thei blind guy. i felt soo bad. i figured he barked at him b/c he had a cane in his hand and yolis just got all defensive. then my mom and dad stayed up on sunday so i watched what i normally watch is jackass and reruns of the osbournes. my mom and dad wer not amuzed by jackass. they found some of the stuff funny but boy was that akward.then they went to sleep and i watched the osbournes in peace.oh yeah i really want to see the jackass movie.
today my dad was home. i was a awakend relly early b/c my mom decide to play her song that i burned her really loud and since my bed is right under the speaker system i heard everything. then i went back to sleep an wokr up at 12 like i normally do every day. but thats going to change tomorrow. you see robert earl is going to be on the today show tomorrw and i HAVE to see it. you dont understand how much that man is one of my heros. hes just so cool and that book that he wrote is awesome. so good thing conan is a repeat or else i would be in trouble. tomorrow i have to mail of a rebate, a letter to charice, and a intent to enroll. then later this month i have to call about tests that i have to take and then i have to call the grant people and the school. then i have to call alexis whitehead to see if she can help me with the living situation.so thats pretty much the plan. then on thursday im going to see blue crush finally. i walked today. it was super chilly so i ran most of the way to stay warm. i also saw my cute neighbor. he works for a bike companty that makes movies and such. oh man he lives around the corner from my street.. thats two in the same area. its actually quite funny but my dog shits on hte same lawn everyday. its so funny b/c i know where to stop and what trash can to go to to throw it away. good deal. my dog is cool like that. and i think there is a barn owl that hangs out in my neighborhood. its cool b/c i can hear it and it sounds big. but my dog gets so pissed at it. i guess b/c he cant see it. it was cold today that i had to bust out with the thermal under the shirt. i also had an ice cream shake which is basically ice cream in a tall mixing glass with milk shaken up. usually i use strawberry bryers ice cream which is really good i must say. but my mom bought dryers strawberry ice cream istead. i was in outrage! i tryed it in a shake and it did not have the same realness to it. the dryeres tasted like yogert but sweeter and fake tasting. bryers has this realness like it was home made for me. next time my mom buys fake ice cream again im going to go into a frenzy.