Wednesday, October 09, 2002

yes my knee hurts. its like arthritic or something. when i bend down i hear it crackle and stuff. its painful to hear and the pain is annoying. it hurts for no reason. i woke up and it was so hard to get out of bed. its been like this for about a week. i didnt really say aything b/c i thought it would go away and i have a high tolerance for pain so i found no reason to tell my mom. now my mom thinks its weird that it hurts b/c i didnt hit anything. i really i want to go out and run but i cant b/c its hurts. like when i babysat these kids were asking me to sit and stand. you know i cant do that easily but i did it. it kinda hurt but anything to make these kids happy. they totally attacked me today. and then the youngest kid would not go to sleep. ah then they did and then i left. now im home. the only thing i can think about is my knee. it hurt before and it hurts more now then it did a while back. i dont know what triggers it. maybe b/c i dance in the living room. speaking of the living room, there was a show that i really really wanted to go to b/c the international noise conspiracy was playing. but i have no car. damnit! arrgh. i found a kick ass apartment but im too scared to talk to my mom about it. i dont think she is proud of me going to college. i think she wants me to stay home. oh well i got in and i get to go to school. shaun white on trl was a big surpise for me b/c its shaun white. awww...then like people were protesting the war or something and that wa funny. trl was just a funny day and it happens to be the one day i actually watch it. normally i dont take the time but today was funny. i also saw princess caraboo. it was a good movie i guess.